Trial post for AS Media blog

The purpose of this blog to is to record my progress throughout my AS level media studies courseowrk. The coursework requires me to create a music magazine front page, contents page, and double page spread. I must use my own images that I have taken myself, showing my knowledge of how to frame and organise a photograph to suit the audience and purpose.
The preliminary task is to create the same four pages for a school newsletter, and again to use original photographs. I will record my progress with both magazines via this blog, and will put up designs and ideas I have that may or may not benefit the magazines appearance. I will post designs or pictures that I am thinking of using and would appreciate feedback from anybody at all (serious comments only please).

No comments:

Post a Comment