Personal technology Learning Evaluation

What have you leant about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

During the completion of this project, my knowledge of technology in media has largely developed. I now know how to use a camera correctly, as well as how to capture a good image using rule of thirds and angles etc. I also know how to edit these images in a certain way to give a specific feel. I can also use Macromedia Fireworks to create pages, using a variety of techniques. As well as photo editing, I can create text and edit it, again to match a specific feel. I can layout a page in a certain way to show certain things, and also to cover any blemishes or incorrections with the page. I can also now use colours to create different effects, using red and black together a lot in my contents page helped to create a dark and disturbing feel, however the white gives hope and sanctuary to the page and shows the idea that 'it is not all doom and gloom'.


No comments:

Post a Comment